BGIFT Institute of Science & Technology (BIST), affiliated by National University was set up since 2008 and running very successfully.
BIST also affiliated by Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB).
Do you desire Quality Education and Lifestyle?
We will help you out & create a clean path to your desired career. This is high time to take the right decision.
Admission Open for Session 2020-21
Online Admission Form open : September 1, 2021
Deadline for Online Admission Form Submission : September 15, 2021
On-campus Admission : Everyday (9.00 am – 8.00 pm).
Hotline : 01992077042 | 01922065111 | 01908939393 | 01968878709
Campus Location : 19 Sha Tower, Mymensingh Road, Chandona Chowrasta, Gazipur-1702
- 1. Admission Requirement for Honors programs HSC/Equivalent 2.50/2nd Division /0Levelin Bsc in (Hons) AMT, FDT, TST & BBA.
- 2. Admission Requirement for Master Program minimum Honours /Degree/Equivalent 2nd class in MBA.
- 3. HSC /Equivalent & O Level for Diploma Course.
- 4. Graduate or HSC/ Equivalent for Certificate Course.
- 5. Five (05) copies of recent passport size photograph.
- 6. Attested Copy of HSC or O Level examination mark sheet and certificate (must bring orginal certificate and mark sheet).
- 7. Attested copy of any kind of national identity (birth certificate and National ID).
- 8. Attested copy of Character Certificate /testimonial from the Institute.
BGIFT Institute of Science & Technology (BIST) offers four years B.Sc. in (Hons.) degree under National University (NU).
Subjects are as follows:
- 1. Apparel Manufacture & Technology (AMT)
- 2. Fashion Design & Technology (FDT)
- 3. Bachelor of Business Administration (Professional BBA)
Subjects are as follows:
- 1. Computer Technology
- 2. Electrical Technology
- 3. Electronics Technology
- 4. Civil Technology
- 5. Mechanical Technology
- 6. Automobile Technology
- 7. Power Engineering Technology
- 8. Textile Technology
- 9. Garments Design
- 10. Pattern Making Technology
- 1. Strong faculty line up from DUET, BUTEX, PTEC, DU, RU, JU, NU and so on.
- 2. Provide higher education at an affordable cost, keeping in view the economic conditions of the middle and lower middle income families in Bangladesh.
- 3. Ensure world class education
- 4. Provide research facilities so that the students can develop their full intellectual, social and personal potentials.
- 5. Well-Conditioned Lab, Library & Canteen on campus
- 6. Politics free campus
- 7. Free WIFI on campus
- 8. Prepare students to meet the challenges of the 21st century