- SEIP, NSDA & Various Govt. Projects, Free Garments industry-based training
- Opportunity to Become a Faculty Member / Trainer
- Skilled & professional faculty
- IT focused
- Skill development/ certification
- Part time job facilities for students
- Spoken English Course free
- Politics free institution
- Nonsmoking Campus
- Scholarship facilities for meritorious and poor students
- Indoor games facilities
- Whole campus is under CC TV.
The medium of instruction for all academic programs at BGIFT is English. Each course focuses on the intellectual development of the students, and incorporates a variety of teaching methods in order to make the students proficient in the course. This ranges from case analysis, project work, presentations, research, group assignments, as well as various forms of competitions and simulations, etc. This holistic approach enables students to build their analytical abilities, develop professionalism and team work, as well as practically apply theoretical knowledge to derive innovative solutions for challenges and uncertainties, all of which are essential to thrive and survive in the real-life opportunities of the job market, in Bangladesh and around the world today.
Every undergraduate program of all 3 faculties are structured to follow a pre-denoted flow of courses over its time period. Students must successfully complete the ‘prerequisites’ of every course in order to proceed to the advance courses and undertake major electives. Hence, it is crucial that students follow the proper sequence of the subjects of their degree requirements.
Academic load for regular full-time student:
|Program||Minimum Number of Credits (Academic Load) in Spring / Summer / Fall Semester|
|Undergraduate||14 - 15|