Faculty Of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The Department of Business Administration (BIST) has recorded a consistent improvement in its academic, research and placement performance. It offers a range of innovatively designed programs whose curricula are constantly updated to meet the changing requirement of the industry and to meet the needs of major stakeholders.
We believe that our students have been well accepted in their job profiles and have consistently exceeded expectations of the corporate world....
Reade More →
- The BBA program has following intended outcomes that are duly aligned with the educational objectives listed above. These program outcomes are:
- PO1: Business Environment and Domain Knowledge
- Students will be able to identify and analyze economic, socio – cultural, political and legal factors present in the national and global business environment which have an influence over the conduct of business and gain the knowledge of various domains relevant to business. This helps in understanding the functioning of businesses and identifying potential business opportunities.
- PO2: Skill Development and Pragmatic Approach for Innovative Solutions
- Students will be able to practically apply the concepts, tools and techniques learnt during the program in real life business situations for devising optimal and innovative solutions to business problems.
- PO3: Critical Thinking, Business Analysis and Problem Solving
- Students will develop competencies in quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques along with the ability to think and analyze critically and apply the conclusions of rational decision-making process to problem solving in functional areas such as Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and Business Strategy.
- PO4: Effective Communication
- Students will develop the ability to communicate effectively through oral as well as written modes using appropriate technology and logical reasoning to articulate ideas at a level which reflects competence.
- PO5: Socially Responsive and Ethical Leadership and Entrepreneurial Ability
- Students will develop the ability to lead and build teams demonstrating ethical standards in business decision making with responsiveness to contemporary social issues. They will develop an aptitude for innovativeness and an attitude for taking calculated risks necessary for realizing the entrepreneurial potential in them leading to economic and social development of the country.
- PO 6: Global Exposure and Cross-Cultural Functioning
- Students will be able to develop a global outlook and an understanding of cross-cultural functioning of business.
3) Financial & Leasing companies
4) Garments Industries
5) Multinational companies
6) Different Private firms
7) Govt. Sectors
8) International Organizations
Why we Should Study In BIST:
- SEIP, NSDA & Various Govt. Projects, Free Garments industry-based training
- Opportunity to Become a Faculty Member / Trainer
- Skilled & professional faculty
- IT focused
- Skill development/ certification
- Part time job facilities for students
- Spoken English Course free
- Politics free institution
- Nonsmoking Campus
- Scholarship facilities for meritorious and poor students
- Indoor games facilities
- Whole campus is under CC TV.